- Professor of Surgery, Chief Division Minimally Invasive Surgery, Vice Chairman Business Development, Director Center for the Future of Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of California San-Diego
- Chairman of the Department of Surgery, University of Rochester School of Medicine, Rochester, New York
- Chairman of the Department of Surgery, Academic Hospital in Salzburg
- Head of the Department of Surgery, Flinders Medical Centre, Bedford Park, Australia, one of the leading surgeons in the world for anti-reflux procedures
Watson stated when the stapling of the tissue is performed in a suitable position, the potential clinical results of the SRS procedure are excellent, with better short term outcome than would be expected following a standard laparoscopic Funduplication.
- Head of the Gastroenterology Department at the Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital & Research Center in Pune, India