The Medigus Ultrasonic Surgical Endostapler, or MUSE™ system, is a comprehensive endoscopic device that incorporates the latest technological advancements to deliver a more patient-friendly option for Transoral Fundoplication (TF), the procedure intended to treat the leading cause of GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) — a dysfunctional valve between the esophagus and stomach.
Transoral fundoplication is an incisionless procedure intended to treat GERD at its source – a dysfunctional lower esophageal sphincter (the valve at the base of the esophagus). This procedure conducted with the MUSE system may provide eligible patients long-term, relief from troublesome reflux symptoms.
MUSE combines the latest microvisual, ultrasonic and surgical stapling capabilities into one device, which allows a single physician to complete the procedure in approximately one hour.
Since MUSE addresses the root cause of the disorder, it has the potential to improve the quality of life for people who suffer from persistent reflux. Because endoscopic procedures do not require incisions, MUSE may be the preferred option for many patients.
The MUSE system addresses the unmet need in long-term treatment for GERD.
3 STEP PROCEDURE
SEE HOW MUSE WORKS
MUSE SYSTEM ANIMATION
MUSE procedure - laparoscopic view
MUSE procedure by Prof. Ralf Kiesslich, EndoLive Berlin
MUSE procedure by Prof. Ralf Kiesslich, EndoLive Rome
MUSE procedure by Dr. Shinil K. Shah, UT Health McGovern Medical School
HEAR WHAT THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY IS SAYING ABOUT MUSE™
MUSE procedure by Dr. Gregory Haber - New-York University, Langone Medical Center.
MUSE procedure by Prof. Pier Alberto Testoni - San Raffaele Hospital, Milano, Italy
MUSE Procedure by Dr. Ali Lankarani
S. HORGAN MD
J. PETERS MD
H. STEIN MD
A. BAPAYE MD
H. SENTURK MD
DR. DIEGO CAMACHO
surgeon Dr. Diego Camacho
recommends the MUSE procedure on NY1
DR. ALI LANKARANI
ON JAX TV
DR. ALI LANKARANI
Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy Center,
Jacksonville, FL, USA
Medigus LTD. is a leading international company specializing in minimally invasive medical procedures.
The revolutionary MUSE™ System enables a single endoscopist to perform a transoral anterior fundoplication for the treatment of GERD, avoiding abdominal incisions.
• A flexible surgical endostapler
- Standard titanium surgical staples
- Video capabilities
- Ultrasonic sight
• Digital console
• Transoral procedure – No scars
• Video and ultrasound guided surgical endostapler – Fully controlled procedure
• Standard surgical staples – Reliable fundoplication
• Intuitive operation by a single endoscopist – Fewer resources needed
The MUSE™ System has FDA clearance for marketing and CE mark.
GERD Relief in SightMedigus has designed and created the MUSE™ System - an advanced procedure for intra-luminal treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Medigus' MUSE™ System offers an innovative, state-of-the-art treatment for GERD by performing an anterior fundoplication in lieu of the current sugical procedure without opening the abdominal cavity. The MUSE™ System is FDA cleared and CE marked.
More Articles ...
- Prospective, Randomized Ex Vivo Trial to Assess the Ideal Stapling Site for Endoscopic Fundoplication with Medigus Ultrasonic Surgical Endostapler
- Ultrasound Assisted Endoscopic Full Thickness Fundoplasty, Single Center Experience in the First 14 U.S. Patients
- Long-Term Follow-Up Results of Endoscopic Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease with the MUSE Endoscopic Stapling Device
- Endoscopic Antireflux Therapies: Are We Near Closing the Treatment Gap in GERD